DMP Flex 100
Request a quote
DMP Flex 100
The smallest of the DMP line, the new DMP Flex 100 is designed as the entry point to 3D printed metal manufacturing of small, complex fine detail metal parts at high quality using Direct Metal Printing (DMP). DMP Flex 100 solution features a build volume of 100 x 100 x 80 mm (3.94 x 3.94 x 3.15 in), a 100W laser, 3DXpert All-in-One Software Solution for Metal Additive Manufacturing and a portfolio of qualified LaserForm metal powders. The DMP Flex 100 offers the flexibility of manual material loading.
Expand material capabilities for even more applications
The DMP Flex 100 metal printer is powerful enough to process a wider range of materials, including different types of Titanium. 3D Systems offers LaserForm CoCr (B) and LaserForm 17-4PH (B) with widely developed, tested and optimized print databases. Additional LaserForm materials for use with DMP Flex 100 are under development.
Better surface finish, less media
Now, with a visibly improved surface finish and surface quality of up to 5 Ra μm (200 Ra micro inches), less post-processing is required and sharper corner radii are achieved. Thanks to its unique dust deposition system, the DMP Flex 100 can produce angles of up to 20° without any supports.
All surfaces benefit from a much better surface quality than competing machines. Fewer substrates and better surface quality ultimately mean less post-processing and less material usage, saving time and costs. Also, you can build parts that are difficult to get with other printers.
Up to twice the productivity
With its increased power, 3D Systems’ entry-level 3D metal printer now achieves up to twice the productivity of its predecessor, reducing part costs.
Exceptional precision and repeatability, minimal details and thinner wall thicknesses
3D Systems’ patented layer compaction technology enables the use of smaller particles, which in turn help to generate the finest detail available on the market and the thinnest wall thicknesses possible. Typical accuracy of our small metal parts is +/- 50 μm (+/- 0.002 inches), on large parts +/- 0.2%. The repeatability from side to side is approximately 20 μm (0.0008 inch).
3DXpert is 3D Systems’ all-in-one additive Manufacturing (DfAM) software solution, included with DMP Flex 100 to ensure a streamlined and repeatable process for high-quality, optimized prints
- Complete solution (support printers, materials, software and applications)
- Exceptional surface finish and resolution
- Print parts that are difficult to build
- Minimal material waste
- Ability to produce parts not generally achievable with traditional methods
- Fast production times
- High-precision parts even on first construction
- Ease of Use – Intuitive Workflow
- Uses Direct Metal Printing (DMP) technology
- Available build volume (W x D x H): 100 x 100 x 80 mm (3.94 x 3.94 x 3.15 in)
- Up to twice the productivity
- Non-porous, high density parts
- Highest precision and repeatability
- Surface finish quality up to 5 Ra μm (200 Ra micro inches)
- Intuitive 3DXpert software for configuration and part production
- LaserForm with certified parameters