Request a quote
Stereolithography (SLA) is a technology invented and patented by the founder of 3DSystems, Chuck Hull
The ProX 800 3D printer has a really high productivity. Its SLA printing system is able to build objects with exceptional surface smoothness. The ProX 800 has a very high resolution to ensure high-definition printing at all times. SLA technology is extremely flexible, suitable for all applications requiring high precision. SLA technology is ideal for all applications where shape, size and assembly are critical: tolerance on an SLA component is on average less than 0.05mm. This technology always guarantees a smooth surface finish, whatever additive is used in the production process.
Considering the level of quality that stereolithography can achieve, it is particularly useful for creating highly precise fusion models (e.g. for injection moulding, casting and vacuum casting). But SLA technology is also optimal for creating functional prototypes, presentation models and fitting tests.
The 3D ProX 800 printer allows you to create robust, precision-finished objects, functional prototypes, casting or presentation models. In addition, 3DZ customers will benefit from a wide choice of plastics and composites with amazing properties. The quality of your creations will be excellent, if not better than traditional productions.
- End-use Parts
- Clear Parts
- Medical Models
- Casting Patterns
- Rapid Tooling
- Cast urethane (UTV) mold patterns
Key features include:
- Highest precision & accuracy – meets or exceeds injection molding accuracy, rivals CNC
- Up to 4+ times faster than competitive 3D printers
- 2.5 times higher resolution than competitive 3D printers
- Broad range of functional materials for prototyping and production
- High material efficiency uses less than 1/3 the material of competitive printers – saves money